As the world progresses into the digital space, failing to implement effective cybersecurity measures and practices is becoming increasingly costly for organisations. This advancement is anchored on a wide range of information and communication technology innovations, including emerging technologies, that organisations use daily to improve business operations, productivity, and efficiency for the business and their clients. The attendant cybersecurity risks associated with those technologies make organisations more vulnerable to cyber threats and attacks.
At Tech Hive Advisory, we use a risk-based approach to advise and guide our clients on enhancing their cyber hygiene, securing their information assets, adhering to global best practices and regulations, and effectively managing cybersecurity risks. These cybersecurity practices aid our clients in protecting their brand and reputation while providing assurance to their chosen stakeholders.
Some of our cybersecurity core competencies include:
IT-GRC Standards Assessment, Implementation and Certification
- Information Security Management System
- Business Continuity Management System
- Information Technology Service Management
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment and Strategy Development
Information Security Risk Management
- IT Risks and Information Security Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests
- Physical Security Assessments
- Phishing simulations and Social Engineering Assessment
- Third-Party Risk Assessment – Due Diligence and Vendor Management;
- Policies, Processes and Procedures Development
Capability Development and Training
- Cybersecurity co-sourcing and outsourcing arrangements
- Cybersecurity Training, Education and Awareness – (certification and non-certification-based training).
- Workshops, simulations and walk-throughs
Incident Response and Breach Management
- Incident handling and breach management
- Breach notification and communication
- Incident improvement and mitigation strategy.